Application for Admission
The fate of your submitted application will be communicated within 7-10 working days from the day of receipt of the application. The following submittals are required to determine the eligibility for admission (if you are unable to provide all of the supporting application documents at the time of application submission you may provide them later by mail or emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org):
- A completed Application Form.
- Personal essay explaining the reasons why you want to become a physician (one page).
- Official transcripts from each school, college or university attended (if you are not able to provide an official transcript at the time of application, you may provide an unofficial. We will require you to request an official once you have been accepted).
- Two letters of recommendation
- Two passport size color photos (2”X2’’).
- Copy of your passport
- A $100 application fees is required at the time of application – you will be required to provide credit/debit card information at the end of your online application. Your application will NOT be processed without this fee.
*UPON SUBMISSION OF YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION – YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL INDICATING THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY RECEIVED. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE EMAIL – YOUR APPLICATION WAS NOT SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED.
Following final acceptance, you will be advised to deposit US $1,000 (one thousand) to reserve your seat for a given semester. The amount will be credited to the first semester tuition (this is not an additional fee). Upon payment of seat deposit you will receive a copy of WELCOME PACKET containing pertinent information on how to prepare for the classes and any additional items required.
Applicants from the U.S. or Canada who are U.S. citizens or have permanent visas are expected to have a minimum of 90 credit hours undergraduate course work from an accredited college or university for direct admissions into the Doctor of Medicine Program. If you do not have all undergraduate credits for admissions you may complete the additional required undergraduate (premedical) coursework on campus within the WUHS Pre-Med Program.
Applicants from Other Countries: The admissions committee will evaluate applicants from countries with educational standards comparable to the US. Each applicant should meet the educational requirements for admission to medical school in the country of origin. Other applications will be evaluated on an individual basis. All course work and diplomas should be translated into English.
If you are unable to complete the application online or would prefer to complete a PDF application, please click on the link below and print the PDF version of the application.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW: